Welcome to my new blog the Gr8ful Bugger! I’ve decided to start a fresh new blog in hopes of delivering some online content to hopefully help someone out there somehow. I’ll try to bring a fresh, positive, grateful, helpful… and FUN outlook to things! There are lots of similar blogs out there that bring a lot of great information but I’d like to add my own spin on things since I think I’ve learned a lot of useful information over the past 8 months (we’ll get more into that story later). Here’s what I hope to bring to the inter
- Tips on how to eat a healthier diet (I know some are probably tired of hearing about this but we really need to wake up!)
- Information on taking care of our minds, bodies and souls (or whatever the heck you want to call it)
- How to practice being grateful for what we have and not for what we don’t have.
- Laughing more and enjoying life!
- Whatever else I can find out there that might help people!
So, I’m no expert or no doctor… but I think I’ve been through a lot and learned a lot so I think it’s time for me to start sharing. I’m just going to wing it and see how it goes and I also hope that people will also get engaged on the blog and start some conversations around the topics I add (or on Facebook, etc).
I look forward to this challenge, I hope everyone else does also!
Lots of love,
BTW – my brother gave me shit for not having a picture of me on here. So, if you don’t know who I am… this is me (on the left)… and him of course. He has to be included in everything 🙂